
Every once in a while Caleb likes to get out our Disney Scene it game and play with it. Usually he does this by himself so he doesn't use the pieces on the board he just watches the clips and answers the questions. The other night Caleb was sitting next to me and playing this while I was working on a project on the computer. I would help him with the questions that were to hard to read and sometimes we would see who could answer the questions first. That night he said two different things that I thought were funny.
First we were watching a clip from Monsters Inc. and the question at the end was - What movies is this clip from? I let Caleb answer this and he said, "Monsters Incorpination!" I thought it was really funny because he answered it with such confidence, and he said the word Incorpination like it is a word he uses it everyday. :)
The second thing he said was after watching a clip from Finding Nemo. The clip was about Darla's trip to the dentist. Caleb watched it and then he told my mom that he does not like it when people wear bracelets on their teeth. Ha! Let's hope he never has to have braces!





No comments:
Post a Comment