This morning Caleb came up to me and asked me if I had any more "Snitches". "Snitches, what do you mean-snitches" was my reply. All the while I was thinking, Snitches, what a funny word and where in the world does he come up with this stuff! It took a little bit of explaining from Caleb but I figured out what "snitches" were....Skittles! So I told him no, he could not have anymore. (Somehow he found skittles before he had breakfast so I knew he need some real food before he had any more sugar)

Then tonight after remembering that Caleb had asked for more "Snitches" earlier I found a few more of the little bags left over from Valentine's Day. When I showed the boys my find the battle was on for the "Snitches". Caleb and Thomas were wrestling and sword fighting to see who could win and receive the prize - Skittles! The made the rules for the sword fight, and away they went. Thomas "cut off" Caleb's leg so Caleb was supposed to only use his other leg. Well, that just wasn't a good idea so Caleb called "Start Over." Then the same thing happened. Thomas "cut off" the same leg. This time Caleb's defensive reply was, "I have armor on, you really didn't get my leg." Just to paint a better picture there was NO armor involved here. Only the foam swords you can find pretty much anywhere. We laughed at his quick comeback and then the two boys continued to battle it out for the "Snitches". In the end everyone got some. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment