Tonight after church my mom and I were standing around fellowshiping with some dear friends. During this time Caleb was entertaining himself in various ways. (because we were the last ones there) While Caleb was keeping himself busy he found a short hockey stick. This brought on a lot of excitement. He held the stick up in front of him to see if it was his size, then someone asked him if the stick was just right.
"Yep" he said "It's my age!"
"Yep" he said "It's my age!"





Alisha that little boy is to cute!!!! we love him.
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Hi Caleb, Your blog is so nice, and I love your music! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S: you can go on mine if you like to: www.giovannablog89.blogspot.com ;)
ReplyDeleteWe were with some very dear friends last night too, and we heard Caleb say the very same thing! Thomas said some pretty funny stuff also, but I don't think you should put up a "Thomas Said" blog - there might be some serious ramifications! Love you 'Lisha!
ReplyDelete